Karin's Life in America

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Amelia's Week

All the action seems to happen around Marlene, so I decided to dedicate this blog entry to Amelia. She had a fairly big week. On Monday we had all the (younger) children from Totwatch over. She played for a while with/next to Asher with the Little people Farm. Later that day we tried riding the Princess Car. She absolutely loves it and get's really excited when she sees or hears the car. On Tuesday Vail and Hannah came over with their younger sisters. who loved playing with the baby. I think they enjoy not being the youngest. On Wednesday Amelia got sick. I don't know if it is the virus, but suddenly she developed a temperature of 103 F. Today, on Thursday we are planning on walking to the library and later dropping Marlene and Jason of at the airport. After that we are probably going to have dinner at Ikea. Tomorrow we have a date set up at Bellevue Square with one of my coworkers and her 5 months old son. And the weekend will be dedicated to my birthday. I am looking forward to spending some time alone with Amelia. The last time we were alone, I was 10 weeks pregnant with her and the placenta ripped off. So I am hoping for less upsetting events this time.