Karin's Life in America

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The last Dance

Last Thursday was Marlene's last Dance Class. We are sorry, to say goodbey to her fabulous teacher Anne. It was time for Marlene to move on. We started Swimmlessons a few weeks ago and Marlene loves it. She is the one with the least water experience in class and I think it is good that she gets more exposure. So far they have learned the 'blast-off", "chicken-angel-soldier" and the "monkey walk". While she seems to have fun, Marlene is quite cautious and does not want to put her face in the water. After our return from Germany I want her to start soccer. She has the need to run more and dancing was just not challenging enough. Right now we go on daily walks to strengthen her legs and endurance. I just wish it would stop raining. I am contemplating to add a Gym to the Arch I am building. You just don't know how many days we will have to float.