Karin's Life in America

Monday, May 07, 2007

Girls in the Garden

I have not vanished. I just did not have much time to keep up with this blog, since I set up my new Cake blog. Check it out. The address is http://www.cakeanyone.blogspot.com/.
Everything has been pretty quiet. We are trying to clean up the house and getting ready for summer. We finally installed our new garbage disposal, but now all the pipes under the sink leak. It is frustrating the there is always something. I managed to replace nearly all our light bulbs with energy saving bulbs. The garden is not doing itself either. I had not planned for gardening this year since we wanted to do the remodel. So I had to buy some plants that I usually raise from seeds. I did nor realize how expensive that is!
Here are a few pictures from the last weeks that I have not kept up with the blog.